If you’re like me (a serial over packer) then planning for a long weekend away could be a serious struggle. Especially when large suitcases are just not feasible. So, after MANY failed attempts at perfecting the art of stuffing as much stuff as possible into a carry on, I am here to give you an outline of what to pack for a 2-4 day trip.
Disclaimer: Depending on the weather this could change, but for now, we are packing for a late summer/early autumn getaway.
- T-shirts: 1 white, one black (and a tide to go pen if you are a mess like me)
- Jeans that are VERSITILE
- A good pair of shorts
- A neutral cardigan
- 2 workout outfits (have to get that sweat in)
- 3 light blousy tops
- 2 light dresses
- 1 bathing suit + cover up
- Undergarments - obviously
- Pajamas (or no pajamas if that’s your vibe)
- 1 pair of heels or wedges
- 1 pair of every day flats
- Denim Jacket
- Your go-to hat
- Running sneakers
- Makeup remover/skin cleansing wipes… This was hard for me to write since I have an unhealthy obsession with using multiple products but in this case, less is more! Also, what if you leave your favorite cleanser behind from your weekend away? That is more tragic than a weekend without it.
- Moisturizer that can be used day and night
- A lip balm
- CC cream
- ONE contour/highlight palette that works for face and eye
- Brow product
Hope this helps my loves!